MASAE is an individual society organization, not a trade association. Therefore, each organization employee must join to receive member benefits and pricing. MASAE is a 501 (c) 3 educational organization.
Click here to download the Member Application.
What Membership Means to You and Your Association . . .
Member Benefits for the Professional and Affiliate Member:
- Register for cutting-edge education programs to increase your knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Log on to the MASAE Member Network to discuss issues about your profession or just share ideas.
- Participate in CEO Roundtables and connect with your peers by exchanging ideas, experiences, successes and challenges.
- Obtain current information about job openings by visiting www.midatlantic-sae.org and advertise job opportunities using ASAE’s www.CareerHeadquarters.org job listings.
- Read about new products and services, current legislation, and industry trends in the quarterly Pace magazine.
- Contact us about available CAE resources so you can pursue your certification.
- Keep the Membership Directory handy for immediate access to leaders at the state’s major associations as well as industry vendors.
- Have fun and attend our summer Annual Golf Outing.
- Attend the Annual Conference & Exhibition and participate in the sessions, meet your colleagues, join in the installation of officers, applaud the new award winners and visit vendors in the exhibit hall.
- Renew your energy and enthusiasm for your profession and career.
Member Benefits for the Associate Member:
- Meet with decision makers of MASAE member associations.
- Attend meetings and events in order to understand the trends and challenges of association management.
- Exhibit at the Annual Conference & Exhibition where you can showcase your products and services to the association market.
- Become a resource for members to turn to for assistance in your area of expertise.
- Sponsor education meetings that provide you with a forum for marketing your products/services and directly interacting with association executives.
- Use networking opportunities to socialize and form relationships with association executives.
- Join members at the Annual Golf Outing and take part in the numerous golf sponsorship opportunities.
- Take a more active role in MASAE by volunteering to serve on a committee.
- Advertise in Pace Magazine or on the MASAE website in order to provide more visibility to your company.
- Reach out to this all-important business segment, where association activities create millions of dollars in revenue annually for meeting facilities and service providers.