|Annual Awards Program|
Recognition and Service Through the MASAE Annual Awards Program
Each year at the Annual Conference MASAE recognizes the outstanding accomplishments of our members and the work they do on behalf of their associations. Our organization is home to a many association executives who are have given tirelessly to the advancement of our profession or who are leading organizations that are paving the way for advancements in their respective fields. As an MASAE Member, take a moment to consider nominating a colleague for one of our awards. Information on how you can submit a nomination for our 2016 Awards are available on this page.
Distinguished Service Award - Click here to download form
The Distinguished service Award is presented to a dedicated individual who fulfills the “spirit” of the following criteria:
1. Is an active member of MASAE,
2. Is serving or has served as a volunteer leader,
3. Works in a professional, positive and enthusiastic manner,
4. Puts their own agenda aside to work for the benefit of MASAE members,
5. Possesses the ability to motivate and stimulate others in their volunteer functions,
6. Gives a sense of direction and acts as a catalyst to effect exceptional results, that benefit MASAE,
7. Is a role model for others to follow, and
8. Has a demonstrated track record of success and achievements in MASAE endeavors.
Positive Impact Award - Click here to download form
Positive Impact Awards are presented to organizations that utilized original thinking to successfully implement a project/activity and produced a positive impact on the organization, its membership, and/or its vital communities.
Points of Light Award - Click here to download form
The Points of Light Award is designed to honor a MASAE member who has demonstrated a commitment to his/her community and the needs of others. Professional and associate members in the Mid-Atlantic Society of Association Executives may be candidates to receive this award.